If you find yourself doing more cooking at home than usual these days, here’s a fun twist on the traditional macaroni and cheese recipe. A true comfort food classic!
- 2 cups of Fusilli pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 bottle of Guinness beer
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or other cheese of your choice)
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse.
- In a sauté pan, cook bacon until crispy. Add beer and cream and simmer until warm. Reserve some bacon to sprinkle on top of macaroni and cheese.
- Add bacon, beer, and cream to cooked pasta and shredded cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve as is with sprinkled bacon on top or bake in a 350-degree oven to heat through.